Re: [Nautilus-list] Html component ...

Fatih Demir wrote:

> As a non-mozilla-beautified linux-user I was playing around with nautilus'
>  html view but now I'm wondering why all webpages are shown as text ?
>
> Even if I select GtkHTML from the "View as other" list it shows me plain
>  text.
>
> Any suggestions or explanation why this is the case?

It seems that the ntl_web_browser component is broken:

gtkhtml-ERROR **: file gtkhtml-properties.c: line 59
(gtk_html_class_properties_load): assertion failed: (client)
aborting...

Dunno why or how.

We (at eazel) havent scheduled time to maintain this component, so
someone else will have to both fix bugs and babysit it for changes in
the GtkHtml widget.

Now, the fact that it shows up as text first seems like a bug.  Ill take
a look at that.

-re