From: OS <owensavill compuserve com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 13:27:20 -0700
To: Darin Adler <darin eazel com>
Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] nice suggestions for Nautilus from
gnome-devel-list

It would be nice to be able to 'open a file with..' and then to 'always
associate this file type with this application'. I know this is a bit
Window$ but it would be very usefull ! Especially since I have been trying
to use the Mandrake auto menu update stuff, which has the habbit of removing
/ overwriting mime type at the moment ! Moreover, if I install say Visual
Age, which I did, it would be nice to be able to easily associate .java
files with Visual Age.