Re: [Nautilus-list] libpixbufloader-png.so

I've got the same problem - basically if you check under
/usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf/loaders, all the symlinks are pointing to
non-existant files - i.e. those loader libraries are not present!
Reverting to the version shipping with Helix GNOME solves the problem.
By the way, I would love to get the .spec files for the packages that
are lacking it now - OAF, GConf etc.

Regards,