[Nautilus-list] Nautilus bugs.

Thanks to the help I received Nautilus works, sort of. Some things do
not however. Please don't think this is a complaint, as it is a meant as
a crude sort of bugreport.

See end of message for system info.

1. When starting Nautilus I get the following:
[dara myownlittleworld dara]$ run-nautilus
Trying dir /usr/share/oaf

GnomeUI-CRITICAL **: file gnome-pixmap.c: line 137
(gnome_pixmap_new_from_file): assertion `filename != NULL' failed.

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GtkWidget'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1424 (gtk_widget_show):
assertion `widget != NULL' failed.

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcontainer.c: line 713 (gtk_container_add):
assertion `widget != NULL' failed.

2. When trying an http address I _always_ get a popup announcing
'Nautilus cannot display xxx.' Then Nautilus crashes and I must kill it
(window is frozen, buttons don't work).

3. Preferences aren't saved from session to sess (noticeably the click
policy item).

That's all for now.

Dara

System tested it i686-pc-linux-gnu w/ redhat 6.2

nautilus 20000519

glib 1.2.7
gtk+ 1.2.6
imlib 1.9.7