[Nautilus-list] Wow!

I just got finished looking at all of the Helix Gnome Preview 2 and GNOME
1.2 screenshots and it's amazing. I tried Evolution a while ago and it was
beautiful. I just can't wait until it is as reliable as it will be. I would
also like to say 'thank you' to everyone working on these projects. You guys
are doing an amazing job, and (mostly) for free! I'm also glad to see most
of the Linux companies offerinG CDROMs now because it's really good to have
a hard copy when you don't have the net or your setting up a new computer. I
plan to buy it as soon as Nautilus is included in it. Right now I'm really
on the fench between Nautlis and Konquer. Nautilus seems like a much better
idea but Konq has just gotten there faster (but apparently it isn't that
great as it looks).  I've looked at the ChangeLogs but I was just owndering-
do you have any idea of how far you guys are? I know you can't stick to a
schedule that easily, but any rough ideas on percentages complete.

By the way sorry for cross-posting I'm just so excited.
Thanks so much,

t0ny

t0ny de almEida l0pes
[someone sonic net]
[http://www.sonic.net/~someone]

*looks up* flex ya spirit man. yigga-yaw!