Re: [Nautilus-list] renaming done

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I did a whole bunch of the file renamings in RENAMING. Let me know if
> you run into problems.
>
>  - Maciej

Thanks.  It looks like it went smoothly.

Now, one small side effect i just saw is that if you rebuild and install
over a previous nautilus installation, youll now have 'duplicate'
components for those that were renamed from ntl-* to nautilus-*.

So you can workaround the problem by rm -f /gnome/bin/ntl-*
/gnome/share/oaf/ntl-*.

Of course there might be other such issues, so the best thing to do is
simply clobbering the old install.

-re