Re: [Nautilus-list] No root-usable nautilus today ..

> Josh Barrow [ Sun, May 28, 2000 at 09:02:58PM -0500 ] :
> >
> > Fatih,
> >
> > I'm not sure about your other problems, but the broken pencil means that
> > you don't have write permissions  to that directory.
> >

> as root ?

Technically 'yes', since I (as a user) can create a file (chowned and
grouped to me) and then do a 'chmod a-w file' and then 'chmod u+w file' -
Of course, root can 'override' his lack of permission to write to the file.

But anyway - for stuff like 'man:' and 'info:' the top left icon is the
icon of the HTML file (or something like that). It shows the broken pencil.

Should the help stuff have an 'entirely different' icon to distinguish
the 'help stuff' from an 'actual file'?