[Nautilus-list] Multiple column view

Hello everyone

Congratulations on the great work with Nautilus so far. (Some more recent screenshots would be nice though (hint, hint))
I have a suggestion though. I think that you should consider adding a multiple-column-view similar to the one found in the new MacOS X finder to the Nautilus file browser. I've found it to be a very fast and easy way to browse files. (I created something similar to VB to see how well that way of browsing files worked. (It took me about 10 minutes, and yes... I still use Windows most of the time... (when evolution and mozilla is ready, that may change...)))

Best regards
Nicklas Larsson