Re: [Nautilus-list] eazel-hacking fixes for Red Hat 7

Kenny Graunke wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I had to hack eazel-hacking a bit to get it to work on Red Hat 7; here's
> list of the (trivial) changes:

Thanks for the fixes.  If at all possible, can you please send context
diffs of the changes ?  You can make these by getting a fresh copy and
then diff -ur the hacked (or rather, fixed) directory.

After pr2 ships I have plans for many improvements for eazel-hacking,
including RedHat 7 and other linuces support.

-re