Re: [Nautilus-list] Bonobo renamed in effect. Please use a new tab for bonobo

on 11/2/00 8:49 AM, will lashell net at will lashell net wrote:

> If I get this wrong, someone please correct me.

Please use the instructions in README and my message "bonobo and xpdf from
tag" rather than Will's in "Bonobo renamed in effect ...". Will's
instructions were correct, but incomplete.

So it's:

    cvs co -r BONOBO_BEFORE_API_RENAME bonobo
    cvs co -r BONOBO_BEFORE_API_RENAME xpdf

    -- Darin