[Nautilus-list] PR2 nautilus timings.

Heya guys, I've finished the metrics for PR2, but I
can't really believe the results. Granted, this is
the first set of timings that has been taken from
the release rpms so I have a few questions.

In the last 4 days, have there been a lot of speedups
commited? The timings I have currently are orders of
magnitude better than before.

How much of an affect will/would running across the network
(ie, displaying nautilus remotely) have on the way nautilus
runs from a programming point of view? I'm going to try
running remotely from the perf machine and see what happens
when I get done mailing.

All in all, this has been a great release! Its been pretty
solid.

Will

"Doh.. STUPID STUPID STUPID"

--an excerpt taken from every developers cvs
  commit message at some point