[Nautilus-list] web browsing with Nautilus PR2

Hello.

I had an earlier post on the proxy settings not working with PR2.
Apparently, this is wrong.  I tried PR2 at home, and it got the same
error message anytime I try to open an html document ( no proxy at
home).  The error is "The Web Page view encountered and error and can
not continue. You can choose another view or go to another location."
In the left hand frame three buttons come up for viewing the location
with Mozilla, Netscape, or "Open With".  Interestingly enough, if I go
to the "Eazel Services Home", the page displays/

Am I missing a setting here?  I could have sworn that web page viewing
worked in PR1 for most sites.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

DCM