Re: [Nautilus-list] Icon sizes

Manuel Clos wrote:

> Andre John Mas wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, though what I meant is that there was no way for setting the
> > icons
> > in Nautilus to be all the same size, so that they look consistent when
> > displayed.
>
> I agree, but this will add another little pixmap and the prelight
> version.
> It is slow enough now...

This could always be added as an option, at least that way you could
choose
whether you pefer regular icon size or speed.

Andre

André-John Mas                        Netergy Networks Inc. (Montreal)
Phone: +1 (514) 282 8484 x240         mailto:ajmas netergynet com
Fax:   +1 (514) 282 9898              http://www.netergynet.com/