[Nautilus-list] Eazel Services as backup?

I'm enjoying Nautilus Pre2. The first use I had for the eazel services
was for file backup and I think many others will probably find that to
be the case. Given that I would find it very useful to be able to set up
Nautilus for this purpose--selecting directories that I want backed up
and then just syncronizing ala a palm pilot.

I think Iomega has software like this for windows for backing up onto
Zip disks. You set up a disk to be a backup disk for certain
directories, then you just insert the disk and the software (on demeand
or automaticly, I forget which) syncronizes your files with those on the
disk.

Particularly in terms of Eazel selling it's services, I think something
like this would definately be worth my money.

--Ben