Re: [Nautilus-list] Desktop window

Le lun, 20 nov 2000 10:55:42, Maciej Stachowiak a écrit :

> For what purpose do you need to write to the root window?
> We'd like to
> address specific user concerns, if reasonable. Is there a
> particular
> program you use that draws on the root window?

chbg
(but I wrote it already didn't I ?)

And anyway I'm fairly sure getting it to work with nautilus
would improve *both* apps, since chbg do have some pb with
transitions right now (if a window covers a large screen
portion and you close it you get to see the new wallpaper
before the transition end)

--
Nicolas