[Nautilus-list] Had PR2 installer problems? New pre-release build posted...

Hey, there ---

    Robey & Eskil have been working on an update to the Nautilus
installer (eazel-installer.sh) to fix the most common and urgent issues.

    To the best of our knowledge, all super-critical bugs are fixed, and
we haven't yet identified any huge regressions. (The updated installer
will download the exact same version of Nautilus as the PR2 installer;
it's only the installer itself that's changed.)

    It'll probably be officially posted and announced tomorrow or
Wednesday; however, if you'd  like to add your eyeballs before then, you
can download the installer release candidate at
<http://nautilus.eazel.com/testing/dogfood/eazel-installer.sh>.

    Bugs we think are fixed include Bugzilla bug #s: 4605, 4624, 4699,
4706,  2351, 2900, 4653, 4621, 4726, 4729 and 4634.

    Happy hackin',

    Eli