[Nautilus-list] Trash Dir shared between file managers?

Has there been any planning for sharing Nautilus' trash with other file
managers, like EFM, GMC, and Konqueror?  I would imagine that EFM and
Konqueror are the more important ones, at least.  I don't know what the
current situation is, as I don't run anything but Nautilus for file
management.  But, I would hope that something like this would be an easy
way to get some compatibility between desktop environments.  It would be
a pain for users to have to deal with multiple trash systems.  Hopefully
this is a non-issue. ;-)

    --Ryan