[Nautilus-list] Desktop Backgrounds

I have started to try and test nautilus with --start-desktop, and have
found a little inconsistency that could be frustrating.

When using the "Customization" tool to drag and drop tiles onto normal
nautilus windows, I decided to drag one to my desktop.  Before, I had
been using a large image, so it was scaled. As a result, the tiles ended
up being scaled to cover my whole desktop as well.  This seems a little
wrong to me.  I think a more appropriate behavior would be to tile the
image if it is smaller than a given size (150x150 or something like
that), and scale an image that is of a dimension that is reasonably
close to the current desktop size.  Any middle ground could fall back to
a pop-up dialog box that could say:

do you want this image....
o Scaled
o Centered
o Tiled

I think something like this would help to ensure that most basic
operations like changing backgrounds could be handled with drag and
drop.  If the user really wants to, they can use gnomecc, but this seems
like a little nicety that could go a long way for usability.  Hopefully
this idea is of some use.

	--Ryan