[Nautilus-list] Help with Zoomable interface

Greetings.

I'm trying to learn how to write a NautilusView component. I've been able
to easily write a basic text viewer, but I don't understand how to
add a Zoomable interface. There's anyone who wants to help me? Or, where
can I find documentation on OAF and Nautilus?

Please, reply directly to my email address, as I'm following the list in
digest mode.

Many thanks, Rocco Pinneri

P.S. I'm currently working with the PreRelease 1