Re: [Nautilus-list] Disabling -Werror in mozilla component ?

on 10/11/00 2:09 PM, Martin Baulig at martin home-of-linux org wrote:

> is it possible to disable the use of -Werror in the mozilla
> component, at least with a configure switch or what is the
> best way to get rid of the following ?

The best way is to use the version of mozilla-devel with this fixed. Ramiro
can advise you on how to make sure you have the right version. I just got it
from him.

If you must turn off -Werror, you can easily do it, but only for Nautilus as
a whole, not for the Mozilla component.

    -- Darin