Re: [Nautilus-list] Debugging nautilus - a nightmare :-(

> Bonobo-WARNING **: FIXME: We have an attribute 'hidden' at '/Root/Tool Bar/Extra Buttons Placeholder/Services' breaking cmd/widget separation, please fix
> [Switching to Thread 1024 (runnable)]
>
> [New Thread 2049 (runnable)]
> [New Thread 1026 (runnable)]
> [New Thread 2051 (runnable)]
> [New Thread 3076 (runnable)]
> [New Thread 4101 (runnable)]
> [New Thread 5126 (runnable)]
>
> Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
> [Switching to Thread 1026 (runnable)]
> 0x0 in ?? ()
> ====
>
> This is GDB 5.0 and glibc 2.1.94-3; looks like it doesn't like
> the threads very well.
>
> Any ideas how I can debug Nautilus ?

Martin,

We have had very little luck with gdb 5.0 and Nautilus. I believe it is
a bug in the thread handling in new gdb (we don't get this with the
older version). I'd love to get some gdb hacker to help us out with
fixing this because gdb 5.0 would otherwise be a great improvement to
us.

Pavel