[Nautilus-list] Important Bug Day today --- 1600 PDT!

Hey, there ---

    With 30 unresolved PR2 Nautilus bugs left in Bugzilla, we're getting
very close to finally having a PR2 candidate build. Anyone interested in
contributing to the home stretch of Nautilus PR2 is welcome to drop by
#nautilus at irc.gnome.org to verify critical bugs, and try to find PR2
showstopper bugs.

    Josh Barrow (and likely Brett Neely) should be around --- I'll be
there the entire time, too!

Yours,

Eli

---

Obligatory disclaimers for anyone new:

* Please note that Nautilus is still bleeding-edge, pre-release
software, and testing it requires installing many unstable packages on
your computer. If you're a casual GNOME user and would prefer to stay
that way ;), you're much better off waiting for the actual Nautilus
Preview Release 2.

* If you're not sure about the time zone differences,
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=224> displays
California time; currently UTC/GMT -7 hours.

*  To learn more about Nautilus Testing, visit
<http://nautilus.eazel.com/testing/>. Regular source
tarballs & binary RPMs are available at
<http://nautilus.eazel.com/testing/download.html>.