[Nautilus-list] Trying to get nautilus to work on ppc

Trying to compile nautilus I'm getting the following:
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
In file included from sfnt.c:24:
ttload.c: In function `TT_Load_Header':
ttload.c:509: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of
data type
make: *** [sfnt.lo] Error 1

Due to the -Werror flag I cant further advance...
I'm told I need freetype to advance...

Compiling with -disable-more-warnings always result in an error with
Bonobo
used as and undeclared identifier

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/users/ariel/doc/cvs/nautilus/src'
/usr/bin/orbit-idl -I/usr/share/idl -I.. ./nautilus-shell-interface.idl
../libnautilus/nautilus-view-component.idl:21: Error: `Bonobo'
undeclared identifier

** WARNING **: ./nautilus-shell-interface.idl compilation failed
touch nautilus_shell_interface_idl_stamp

And yes oaf is working correctly since I'm using evolution...

Is Eazel ever planning to support the linux ppc platform?
I'm running helix-gnome in an imac DV SE running linux ppc 2000....

It seems they are careless about it which sucks...

ariel