[Nautilus-list] Problem with Spaces in URI's

Hi there.
first of all - excellent work so far - nautilus is looking like
a sound application. I was playing with it today so i could our
less cluefull users on Linux, and noticed that, when you have a
directory with a space in the name, ie:
/hydrogen/resources/AMX screenshots/screenshots_2000/DeftonesECD
and you try to access one of the files in the directory (pretty
pictures, this time) the space doesn't get escaped, so that
Gimp/EOG attempts to open "/hydrogen/resources/AMX" as one file,
and "screenshots/screenshots_2000/DeftonesECD/deftones2.jpg" as
another seperate file.
SHould this go into the bugzilla, and if so, where is it? ;-)
can you cc me on any replies, as the digest is not the fastest
means of communication known to man...
thanks for a great piece of software
cheers
--