[Nautilus-list] moderation of nautilus list

There seems to be some discussion surrounding the moderation of nautilus
list and seeing as to the fact that I am the maintainer I thought I
should send this out so that there is clarification.  If you email is
not added to the list you will be moderated.  This entails an email sent
to me asking me to approve the posting and archival of your email.  MANY
people have found out this fact because they have multiple email
accounts and send from one and dont understand why why their email is
moderated.  I have weeded out several spam mails (probably a total of
5-10) since this list was first started.  If you send mail to the list
and its from an address no on the list that means I have to approve it.
There have been several instances where i didn't get to the approval of
postings for several days.  I will say that this is your responsibility
and not mine to make sure you are on the list if you wish people to read
your questions/comments immediately.  I have already had several
discussions with individuals concerning the moderation of the list and
so far the consensus is to keep it moderated.  If there is a need or
wish to change this to an un-moderated list I will be MORE than happy to
do this.

R.