Re: [Nautilus-list] initialization directory is not hidden

Darin Adler wrote:

> Consider this question:
> How can you decide if you want a Nautilus directory the first time you set
> Nautilus up, before you even know what's in the Nautilus directory?

Well, the druid could always explain what was going to go in the
Nautilus directory.... the whole point of druids is that they're
supposed to be helpful :o)

But I agree it's not necessarily the sort of detail you want to be
bothered with first time around.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    http://www.sun.ie