[Nautilus-list] Problem with IDL_CFLAGS solves PPC issue

Hi there,
I was helped by jsergent and found that the PPC problem I was having  is
originated
to some configure.in problems in evolution. For some reason, nautilus is
not capable
of locating the correct location of the IDL_CFLAGS if bonobo was
installed in a different
prefix from ORBit.

Evolution solves this by 'manually' calling gnome-conf to get the
correct IDL_CFLAGS
in eah subdir makefile which seems to be suboptimal since it is better
to have that done
inside configure.in

I manually hacked the Makefile.am via ./config.status.
Compilation was done flawlessly altho I'm getting some warnings related
to fonts.

ariel