Re: [Nautilus-list] High level outline of planned client testing. Tell us what's missing, please. ;)

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Eli Goldberg wrote:

> Hey, there ---
>
>     This is a quick high-level outline that Victor and I threw together,
> covering what I'll probably be writing for Nautilus test cases (client
> only).
>
>     There are probably lots of omissions, especially since it's biased
> towards visible functionality; if anyone can suggest coverage areas that
> are omitted or other holes, it would greatly help ensure competent test
> coverage.

Well - you have 'help' at the bottom but really provide no information
about what you are going to test in it ;)

The 'ideal' behavior for testing the help stuff by the way is to install
the application's DocBook SGML file in the same place as the installed
HTML (since currently no application in the world does this, it probably
means you will overlook it in your tests).

It should though remain backwards-compatible (so if the DocBook SGML file
is not installed, it will just load up the old HTML stuff).

Note: The help sidebar has known issues and is a problem

Regards,
Ali