[Nautilus-list] multi-page clipboard component

As an offshoot to the "file sidebar" idea, which seems like a very good
idea to me, I thought that a clipboard viewer might be useful.  It would
be basically like what MacOS has (or at least had...) - a notebook type
interface with several "pages" of cut/copied data.   The main features
that I could see being useful are as follows:

1.  a user-selectable number of pages (5-10 would probably be enough
though)
2. The entries would be in historic order.....FIFO ordering, so once
there are more entries than pages, the older entries are dropped out
3. The clipboard viewer could work with a panel applet or
something.....selections are dragged to it, and show up in the viewer
(this is since, to my understanding, normal X cut and paste can't deal
with anything but text)
4. The viewer itself would be a bonobo container, so each "page" would
use the given control that can handle the MIME type. (EOG would display
a picture, gnumeric a spreadsheet, etc) In the case of just plain text,
it would be displayed as such in the text/plain component
5. at the bottom of the page, there would be the icon of whatever was
being displayed, so the user could use that as the drag point.

I don't know if this is better suited to be within Nautilus, or as a
separate program, but I thought that it was similar in vein.  Basically,
the advantage of having such a program would be to let a user deal with
multiple documents at once in a convenient manner.  Being able to flip
through them quickly, without having to dig them up in Nautilus itself
each time would be convenient.  Even with just text clippings it would
be nice.  MS Word has a similar feature, but it only works within Office
2000 apps.  A desktop-wide solution like this might be nice to have.

	--Ryan