[Nautilus-list] Problems installing the software

I have tried installing nautilus on my rh6.2 machine without success.

I have followed your instructions and downloaded:

1. GNOME helixcode
2. Mozilla
3. Nautilus rpm's

I was able to manually install all rpms but I am stuck by not having certain
ispell libraries which the ispell rpm packages depend on. If I can't install
ispell I am not able to install the nautilus rpm package.

I have read the FAQ and readme and there doesn't seem to be a problem
documented. Can anyone on this list help.

Regards,
Edgardo

Edgardo I. Nazario