Re: [Nautilus-list] List view colors

Le lun, 02 avr 2001 22:53:45, John Sullivan a écrit :

> There are preference settings now for setting the font
> size at 100% in icon
> and list views. Don't these do the trick for you?

Uh ?? Seems I didn't check the preferences as often as I
should. Well, If there is such a setting I'll use it (and
fill bugs if there are problems).

Right now selecting preferences it freezes hard my box, but
that's surely the experimental -ac kernel i've been playing
with lately, nothing nautilus related.

Oh, well, I'll fix it tomorrow and test nautilus afterwards.

Regards,

--
Nicolas