Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus development

On 2 Apr 2001, Louis Garcia wrote:

> I've noticed the the last current snapshot of nautilus was on Mar 30,
> has development stopped?

I'm not sure why we haven't had any hourly builds in the last couple days,
but development definitely has not stopped.

> I am still having trouble with my file system. Everytime I'm in
> gnome-1.4 with nautilus and shutdown my root partition does not cleanly
> unmount and upon startup a fsck is forced and some bad inodes are
> cleared. This does not happen when using gmc with another user. This is
> why I suspect nautilus or gnome-vfs. My system is RH7 with kernel-2.4.
>
> Anyone know when nautilus-1.0.1 will be out and will it be part of
> gnome-1.4 final?

Nautilus 1.0.1 should be out late this week or early next week.  It will
not be done in time for GNOME 1.4, for which packages were due last week.

Dan