[Nautilus-list] Compliments, Flames, Help

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Eli just updated the support page and that there are now 2 new mailing lists:

Obviously, we'd love as many people as possible to subscribe to the help list so we can help the hundreds of thousands of new Nautilus users who'll be joining us over the next few weeks as Ximian ships Gnome 1.4.

Here's the first post on flames eazel com   Enjoy,

Bart
----
Hi,

I have been reading on the newsgroups that eazel is buggy etc.  I have
yet to crash it.  I haven't used it a lot though, but I am extremely
impressed.

I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this product.  Even if
it has a few bugs, hey for a first release, it is awesome.

GREAT JOB!

Thanks,
Ken
--