[Nautilus-list] Problem with rpm view component

Hi,

When I click on an .rpm file, I get the following error box:
"The Package view encountered an error while starting up."

I think this is related to a problem in the rpm library.
I installed rpm-4.0.2 and gnorpm-0.95.1-6.6x, these
work alright. However, if compile my own version of gnorpm, it
starts with the message:
"cannot open Packages index using db3 - Invalid argument (22)"

I had the same problem before upgrading to rpm-4.0.2.

--
Gérard Milmeister
Tannenrauchstr. 35