Re: [Nautilus-list] eel compilation problem

Darin Adler wrote:

> It's an interesting theory, but I don't think it's right.
> eel-type-builtins-evals.c does have a dependency on eel-enums.defs. And
> eel-enums.defs has a dependency on $(eel_headers). And $(eel_headers)
> includes eel.h, which was modified.
>
>     -- Darin

Yeah.  After playing with it some more, I think that the problem is that
there is that the generated files dont have a dependency on the
Makefile.

Maybe adding Makefile.am to the dependency list of eel-enums.defs would
fix that ?

I tried it and it doesnt work as expected.  It works only after the
Makefile.am has been touched twice, so theres probably something else
that is generated that also needs to be in the dependency list.

Maybe its just the way this works and no one ever notices with
libgnomeui and gtk because those hardly ever add or remove headers with
enumerations ???

-re