Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus NEWS file has 1.0.3 feature list

on 4/19/01 3:15 PM, Don Melton at don eazel com wrote:

> This is excellent!  Thanks!
>
> Maybe we should try to get this baby out sooner than May 7. ;)

Hey, I wish the feature list was the whole story, but we do have some bugs
that were introduced since 1.0.2 too. The bug database has a bunch of them.

And the Solaris bug fixes, and the Red Hat magicdev integration, and
Miguel's patch, and Andy's patch.

"But other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

    -- Darin