[Nautilus-list] "news" sidebar panel

  Hi,

      I just checked a new sidebar panel called "News" into Nautilus
head, which displays headlines from selected websites that support RSS
feeds. I didn't want to default it on until we get more experience with
it, so for now you have to enable it by right-clicking on the sidebar
and selecting "News", or by clicking on the "News" checkbox in sidebar
view preferences.   It's still not quite finished yet, but it should be
quite usable in its current state.  I'd appreciate feedback from anyone
who is adventurous enough to try it out.

     I'm also interested in collecting interesting RSS feeds to include
in the preset list, so send me the URL if you're aware of one that
should be included.

     Thanks.

-- Andy