[Nautilus-list] What is gconfgtk?

I decided to try compiling Nautilus HEAD today, since that appears to be
what Nautilus 1.0.3 is based on, and naturally found a bunch of
dependencies (eel, pkgconfig, gnome-common) that I didn't need for
nautilus-1.  Unfortunately gnome-vfs autoconf fails for gnome-vfs,
saying that it couldn't find gconfgtk.  Where can I get this, and what
is it?  I tried ./configure --disable-platform-gnome-2 in the wild hope
that it could get around this, but it didn't.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

P.S.  I've been meaning to do this for a few days now, but I wanted to
congratulate Eazel on a fine piece of software in Nautilus.  Naturally
it's got its share of bugs, and I know many people have complained about
who needs another file manager, but I'm finding out that the other
things it does make it a pretty sweet piece of software.  You know it's
good when you go to other platforms and you miss something that Nautilus
can do...