Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0.3 release tasks and development status

Darin Adler wrote:

> John Sullivan is going to take a quick pass over the nautilus-1 branch to
> make sure that all the changes from there are rolled into HEAD.
>
>     -- Darin

Not all of them need to be merged.  For example, some i18n workarounds I
made on the branch only have different (and better) fixes on the HEAD.
I know for sure that all the fixes I made to the branch are already in
the HEAD.

I think these will mostly be obvious.  As far as I know the only
significant changes area the medusa ones.

-re