[Nautilus-list] XG 1.4 vs. Nautilus snapshots

After installing Xmian Gnome 1.4 I can not longer run Nautilus hourly
builds.

I just verified:

removed nautilus-hourly, installed Ximian Gnome Nautilus:

Nautilus works

update nautilus wit the current hourly build:
(updating all rpms, from GConf to xml-i18n)

Nautilus stops with this error:

"OAF could not locate the Nautilus_shell.oaf file ..."

yes, I run nautilus-clean.sh -x several times before trying to start
nautilus.
And the Nautilus_shell.oaf is there too:
/usr/share/oaf/Nautilus_shell.oaf

anybody an idea how to solve this issue?

thanks
Jens