[Nautilus-list] libxml and eazel-hacking

eazel-hacking is currently getting libxml out of CVS instead of the latest
released tarball (1.8.11 I believe).  The libxml from CVS has changes
which require more strict adherence to XML specs which weren't enforced in
the released versions and which cause breakages in Nautilus (esp. w/r/t
docs and possibly oaf).

I think we should switch eazel-hacking over to using the stable tarball
for libxml until we get the breakages fixed, since it looks like the
changed version in CVS will not become part of the GNOME 1.x platform.

Dan