Re: [Nautilus-list] Background Size

howdy,

| On 30 Jul 2001 16:10:55 -0400, ///o-o\\\ wrote:
| > howdy,
| > i am new to ximian gnome (and Linux in general) and have a question
| > concerning how Nautilus draws the background. i use it on a laptop that
| > moves alot, so the resolution goes between 800x600 and 1024x768.
however,
| > nautilus _always_ draws the background as if the resolution is set to
| > 1024x768.
|
| By this do you mean that your desktop background image isn't being
| scaled to fit the screen or that there are icons that are in the bottom
| right corner of the screen at 1024x768 that are hidden at 800x600?

the desktop background is not being scaled to fit the screen. if my last
setting was 1024x768 because i was using an external monitor, and i boot up
without the monitor, the background image does not get scaled to 800x600
when using Nautilus to draw my background.

thanx.
///o-o\\\
Jamie LaScolea