Re: [Nautilus-list] Terminal as a sidebar tab

On Sun 05, 04:01:02, Neven Boric wrote:
> By looking on the README
>
> Features
> --------
>
> * Follows view changes in nautilus
> * Updates the view in nautilus according to your current location
> * Ability to toggle transparency and shaded background
> * Switch between three colour schemes
>
> How do I toggle transparency and switch between color schemes?

Get the newest version from
http://it.suxx.de/bratislav/projects/ntv.html
In which there is a merged-in 'Terminal' menu when you have activated the
tab.

> Another thing, when I open the terminal, it prints the prompt from up to
> down one letter at a time. Is it normal?

Yes, it happens sometimes to me, too.
Until now I thought it was just because I have a rather long prompt...
Sadly I don't know how to fix this.

> BTW great work

Thanks,

	Benedikt