RE: [Nautilus-list] De-Lurk, Hello, Question: Roadmap?

I'd be interested in helping out with some roadmap-type things, or other
tasks that don't require a hacking setup.....My plans for hacking on
nautilus this summer have been thwarted by a dead home computer, so I am
stuck with a windows machine at work.  But I have some spare time to devote
to nautilus if that is useful to anyone.  I'm hoping that I can do some
hacking once I buy a new home machine, but I'd still like to contribute
somehow.

	--Ryan