[Nautilus-list] Medusa?

What is the current situation with Medusa?  Is anyone actively maintaining
it?  Is there any roadmap associated with it?  It seems to me like medusa
got a really bad rap, and is now basically stagnant, which is really
unfortunate.  I think medusa is a great project with a lot of potential.
Things like better desktop searching capabilities, and Vfolders basically
hinge on medusa.  I hope that there is some activity in this area...I'd be
interested in helping out, but I'm not sure how much time (and experience in
this area) I would be able to offer up.  I'd be interested in hearing what
the state of affairs is though.

	--Ryan