Re: [Nautilus-list] Plugins

On 10 Aug 2001 08:40:57 -0700, Darin Adler wrote:

[...]

My apologies for not doing my homework.

> Now that you know Nautilus already works exactly the way you are
> asking for, what are you going to do next?

Try to figure out why I didn't realise this myself. Then I think I'll
write a frontend for my CORBA music player and document how to write
views and vfs-extensions. I'll send these here so that they can be
reviewed.

Might save some future heads from being bit off ;).

Sincerely,
--
David Pettersson
dave se linux org