Re: [Nautilus-list] Bugzilla Component Ownership

On Sunday, August 12, 2001, at 10:36  AM, Jon Allen wrote:

Bugzilla
--------
bug data
email
forms

If we do decide to move this over, I should be the owner for these products/components if we create them. If we do move the bugs over, most we will close as "not applicable", and the few that are left open will most likely be moved wherever the bugzilla.gnome.org folks keep bugs about bugzilla itself.

Eazel Theme Engine
------------------
Implementation Issues
Visual Design

Sawfish
-------
Config Tool
Other
Theme Editor
Window Manager

The most likely owner for these would be John Harper.

Eazel Tools
-----------
Leak Checker
Profiler

If Ramiro is willing to be owner for these, he should be, otherwise me.

Grapevine
---------
GnoP
Grapevine Client Library
Grapevine Daemon

George will almost certainly be the owner for these.

eel
---
Build
Other

Nautilus
--------
Backgrounds Emblems and Themes
Bookmarks
Builds
Component Frameworks
Cut Copy Paste Undo
Desktop
Documentation
File & Folder Operations
File Search Interface
First-time Druid
Help System
Images
Installer
Internationalization (i18n)
Keyboardability
Metadata
Navigation
Other
Preferences
rsvg
Service: Client Inventory
Service: Install/Update
Service: Storage
Service: Summary
Service: Time
Service: Trilobite
Sidebar
Sidebar Panel: (Other)
Sidebar Panel: Tree
Sound
Trash
UI/Interactions
View as (Directory)
View as (Other)
View as Icons
View as List
View as Music
View as Package
View as Web Page
Visual Design

For any categories here where we don't have a specific owner in mind, the owner should be a mailing list for Nautilus bugs. I'd prefer to see that instead of choosing a specific person for most bugs. And we'll retire a lot of these components and streamline things after we move bugs.

xml-i18n-tools
Other

I'd be willing to be the default owner for these. Or one of the other two maintainers if they prefer.

    -- Darin