Re: [Nautilus-list] Can't compile CVS

On Wednesday, August 15, 2001, at 07:45  PM, Neven Boric wrote:

This was introduced on Aug 2 03:09 and the cvs note said:

"This code works against gnome-vfs head and the gnome-vfs-1-0
branch, as well as the soon-to-be-released gnome-vfs 1.0.2"

Well, gnome-vfs 1.0.2 hasn't been released, and I'm not able to compile
it from cvs because it needs a newer autoconf, and I don't want to mess
with that

Any advice?

Check out the gnome-vfs-1 branch from CVS. That's what he meant to say (not gnome-vfs-1-0). That is where a 1.0.2 release would come from, and it' s the source of the newest GNOME-1-compatible gnome-vfs sources. And also send complaint mail to the maintainer of gnome-vfs <yakk yakk net au> about the lack of a 1.0.2 release.

    -- Darin