Re: [Nautilus-list] run-nautilus

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org> writes:
> Will passing --no-desktop turn off the desktop if you're currently
> running nautilus managing the desktop?

Yikes, I hope not.

Maybe I need to hack in some new command line option for this?

nautilus --standalone?

Another issue we can't fix for this RH release that's worth doing: if
you click the icon for Preferences, and already have an open window
going to the preferences: URI, it'd be nice to raise/focus the
existing window instead of creating a new one. I guess this involves
the command line "nautilus foo:" looking for an existing "foo:"
instead of unconditionally launching a new window.

Havoc