[Nautilus-list] new document about I/O in Nautilus code

I have written an oversimplified, far-too-short, introduction to how I/O works in Nautilus code. I'd like to fill this out and make it a lot more helpful and complete.

I highly recommend that contributors to Nautilus read this document. I'd especially like feedback from the Red Hat hackers who have been making Nautilus changes recently about whether the document is clear enough and what I could add to make things easier for the next hackers to dig into the project.

It's short, so it should be a quick read. Please send me some feedback as soon as you can.

    -- Darin